| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias Do Sul in October is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in October is very slightly soggy. Around 172.8mm (6.8in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias Do Sul October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias Do Sul: