| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias Do Sul in November is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is very faintly moist. Some 140.1mm (5.5in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias Do Sul November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias Do Sul: