| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias Do Sul in May is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 109.3mm (4.3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias Do Sul May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias Do Sul: