| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias Do Sul in June is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in June is a little damp. Some 153.3mm (6in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 10:23 long with an average length of 10:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias Do Sul June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias Do Sul: