| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias Do Sul in July is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in July is a little damp. Some 153.6mm (6in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias Do Sul July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias Do Sul: