| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias Do Sul in January is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in January is very faintly moist. Some 145.7mm (5.7in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 13:57 long with an average length of 13:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias Do Sul January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias Do Sul: