| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias Do Sul in February is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in February is a little damp. Some 151.6mm (6in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias Do Sul February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias Do Sul: