| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias Do Sul in December is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly wettish. Around 169.3mm (6.7in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:51 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias Do Sul December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias Do Sul: