| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias Do Sul in August is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy. Around 177.7mm (7in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias Do Sul August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias Do Sul: