| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias Do Sul in April is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 132.5mm (5.2in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias Do Sul April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias Do Sul: